- 42000 INR
- Dried Vegetables
- 20-25 Days
Small Onion is widely added in different dishes to provide them with delectable taste as well as rich texture. It is cultivated in suitable climatic condition using organic fertilizers and pesticides. Due to rich fiber content, it helps to boost your digestive system and ensure smooth bowel movements. Onion helps to improve your immune system as well as promote respiratory health. Small Onion is provided in safe packaging to ensure its prolonged freshness.
We are indulged in providing a wide range of Small Onion. The onion provides a distinct and pleasing taste to dishes and is specially used in curry dishes. This helps in lowering the production of bad cholesterol level in maintains your good heart health. Small Onion is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
We are serving the nation with various ranges of Small Onions sourced from the farm directly to our customer specifications.
Our Onions are fresh, yummy and authentic. They are strictly monitored by our Quality check associates from the time of picking till packing so as to ensure that the quality is uncompressed.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes healthy heart
- Maintains bone health
Price And Quantity:
- Minimum Order Quantity - 10 Ton
- Unit of Measure - Kilograms/Kilograms
- Price - 35 INR
- Product Type - Onion
- Cultivation Type - Common
- Variety -Smaller Onion - Shallots
- Vegetable Part - Root
- Vegetable Type - Dried Vegetables
- Maturity - Well Matured
- Grade- A Grade
- Color - Pink
- Shape -Other
- Taste- other
- Glutinous - Non Glutinous
- Freezing Process - other
- Drying Process - other
- Origin -Tamil Nadu, India
- Healthy Heart: Contains allicin that prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels which in a way reduces the risk of stroke.
- Promotes Healthy Heart: Onion's Sulphur Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Boosts Immune System: Helps to get your immune system to a strong level. It strengthens your efficiency and prevent diseases like flu, cold, and other illness.
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer: Intake of Allium Vegetables like Onion reduces the risk of Gastric Cancer
- Improves Digestion: The fiber in onions promotes good digestion and helps keep you regular. Additionally, onions contain a special type of soluble fiber called oligofructose, which promotes good bacteria growth in your intestines. One 2005 study in Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology found that oligofructose may help to prevent and treat types of Diarrhoea.
- Manages blood pressure: Contains allicin which releases vasodilator type chemicals like nitric oxide. This helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- Controls Diabetes: Allium and allyl disulfide found in Shallots have anti-diabetic properties, helps to regulate the blood sugar levels.Various minerals and vitamins found in shallots, like pyridoxine can help maintaining low stress levels.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Tons Per Day
- 3 to 4 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- As per Customer specifications
- North America, South America, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
- APEDA RCMC
Plot No.4, R.B.A Illam (1st Floor), Malliga Nagar, West Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600045, India